Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I AM EXCITED! I remember a number of years ago Bobby Chance calling me up while I still lived in Texas and said, “Hey, why don’t you go to New York with me this week.”

Well, I went and I was hooked! There is just nothing like stepping into the USA’s largest city (20,000,000) and sharing Jesus with the multitudes representing such vast cultural, religious, and racial diversity! It’s kind of like getting dropped into the City of Jerusalem on the Day of Pentecost!

Since that first time, I have returned time and again—even taking both of my teenagers with me at different times as well.

A couple of months ago, it was dropped into my heart to assemble a group of men to take them into the city as well to offer a “training and ministry” opportunity unique in this nation. It would be a small, mobile group of guys who would just go and do “what the disciples of old did:” Preach the Gospel with power, compassion and authority.

I contacted my good friend, Bobby Chance, and asked him if he would join me in this—–he didn’t hesitate to get involved.

My friend, Rudy Gonzales of RAVEN Hope Chapel (California) said, “Hey if 15 guys serving a false God can get together and change the face of history in NYC, what do you think 30 guys who serves the only true and living God can do.”

He obviously spoke of the terrorist of 911 and how they were able to take lives and cause so much death and destruction. BUT NOW WE are going to go and GIVE LIFE and bring freedom to the captives in Jesus’ name!

We would LOVE you to join us May 18-22 for (5) days of taking Jesus to NYC.
SPACE IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 30 MEN WHO REGISTER.
Cost $125.00

This covers your place to stay during the outreach, BOOTCAMP T-shirts, tracts, Bibles, etc..
You will be responsible for your airfare and local transportation costs. We will eat while out in the streets. There are many economical places like McDonalds, etc everywhere we go.

Deadlines:
$50.00 non-refundable deposit sent to RAVEN by 4/14/2006
Balance of $75 by 5/01/06

Again, space is limited (we have 12 already booked as of this mailing)

CALL OR EMAIL ME TODAY TO GET YOUR SPACE RESERVED

Pastor Troy D. Bohn

No comments: