Thursday, June 14, 2007

This is Just AMAZING! Praise Jesus!

"Blood Street" In Amsterdam's Red-Light District near where we ministered to Jereon and William....and where we'll be next month again!

Jesus is just amazing! You know I sent out the email yesterday in regards to the mission to Amsterdam and WOW—God is already blowing my mind with how He shows up and shows out!

No- we didn’t get a donation of $5,000 to cover the cost of putting a team on the streets (we were blessed to receive $250 total though – Praise the Lord). I got something that was FAR MORE encouraging than any amount of money could be (though I believe that too will come).

I shared that I had received the email from the young man, Jereon, whom I had ministered to while there in the Red-Light District last year. Seemingly, “out of the blue” he emails to testify of his father being set free from alcoholism and that God still does miracles and to thank us for witnessing and praying for him!

Then last night, I received a call regarding “Joan” who we had prayed for on the RAVEN NATION program on Tuesday night. She had been involved in a serious car accident just before we went on the air and her neck had been broken. We prayed that the Lord Jesus would touch her and that by His stripes she would be healed.

They ended up having to transport her to another hospital that night because of the broken neck injury. We agreed with our prayer warriors for her healing and WOW! Once they got her to the next hospital, they began to do another battery of tests and (PRAISE JESUS) her neck was totally healed!

She has since WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL under her own power (and the Holy Ghost’s) and is now at home! That is a JESUS MIRACLE.

And that is not it… (Back to the Amsterdam situation)

Matthew 18:16 tells us, “…at the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.”

Jeroen had made the point in his letter to me that I had made to him while ministering to him on the streets, “God is still a miracle working God” and he has really been showing me that and building my faith to new levels over the past few days.

One witness: Jereon
Two Witness: Joan
The third witness: William

As I was reading the Word early this morning and getting ready to teach out of the Book of Romans, I paused to check my email and I was blown away by the first message to pop up: (Here it is)

Hello Pastor Troy,

My name is William and i am the guy who works in gamblinghouse in the redlightdistrict in Amsterdam the one who always brings coffee when you are all gathering on the bridge dont know if you still remember me. I met several years ago two guys from your group forgot there names one had grey hair and the other one had a navycut they where also there last year and we always talk. I am not a believer i my self know whats good or wrong and walk my own path through life.

Give them greetings from me when you see them dont know if they come this year but they not gona see me because i am recovering from a hernia operation and had some bad months of alot of pain so i can not work and tell them that they forgot to pray for me.... thats a joke of course .I thought when they asked me for my email address it was for things like how are you and stuff like that but i get all kinds of information which I thought not really belongs to me thats why i respond now because of this article about coming to Amsterdam. I hope you say hello to the guys take care and god bless.

William

Someway (the Jesus way) he started getting my email and has been reading all the messages and teachings that have gone out! I believe that I will see William and get to pray for his healing and salvation while in Amsterdam again!

That is (2) messages from (2) different people in Amsterdam in just 24 hours! THAT my friends is no coincidence—that is the Lord trying to get my attention! Well, He’s gotten it! Praise the Lord!

God has been speaking about an hour coming where miracles and signs and wonders will be made manifest and He has even said what the environment will be in which they are seen:

Mark 16:15-20 “And He said to them, Go into all the world and Preach the Gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover. So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs“.

He is manifesting HIS power and glory in the midst of the preaching of the GOSPLE---not in the midst of our religious pageants! The POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST was not given to entertain the Church, but to serve as a tool to win people to Jesus.

He said, “Go and Preach the Gospel” (not the vain philosophies of man) and that He will cause signs, wonders and miracles to accompany the preaching of the Cross!

There are two POWERFUL words used in verse (19) of Mark Chapter 16. They are the words, “SO THEN…” That HIT ME as I read it!

God has given us a commission and a mandate to GO into all the world and to preach the Gospel: So then…

God has declared that those who hear and believe will be saved: So then…

God has declared that miracles will accompany the preaching of the Gospel to confirming the Word of the Lord with power: So then…

So then…He has done His part and “So then” He is waiting for us to step out in faith and obedience in order to see His Kingdom made manifest.

Matthew 11:5 “The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the Gospel is preached to the poor.”

SO THEN I will be standing in faith that where He guides, He also provides!

Blessings,

Pastor Troy D. Bohn
Raven Ministries International, Inc
P.O. Box 1897
Daytona Beach, Fl 32115
386-682-4141

No comments: