Friday, June 15, 2007

From an Email I received today:

I agree with you for provision for Amsterdam......you know I have been witnessing in the Red Light District there and stayed at the YWAM ark nearby many years back.
.
Why is it that people will give to everything from parking lots to building buildings even seats in the sanctuary, but when it comes to soul winning events it is the last thing on their giving list? I know only too well.
.
I stand with you for you to go into the pit of hell and snatch out precious souls for His Kingdom! EVERY BLESSING BE YOURS IN JESUS NAME!
.
Your Sis in His Harvest Field!
SondraBerryYoung
.
Sondra Berry Young has an international ministry which has taken her into 20 countries. Her central focus of Evangelism and Teaching Ministry has been the United States and Africa. Her burden for Africa continually takes her across the sea.Now more primarily in South Africa. http://www.sondraberryyoung.org/index.html

No comments: