Monday, January 01, 2007

Psalm 63:1-41 "O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name."
Happy New Year Everyone!! What a great morning we have already had in Jesus! David certainly understood the heart of God when he penned the above Psalm and wrote "early will I seek you." As we had our early morning prayer today (7:00 AM EST) I felt the presence and refreshing of the Holy Spirit come into the room.
Thank you Deb (Raven West Coast) for standing with us this morning in prayer and intercession through the LIVE prayer Webcast. You are awesome and I appreciate your sacrifice (it was 4:00 AM where whe was at!) Who will be there tomorrow?
Matt 18:19 "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."
Matt 21:22 "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Also---don't forget that Melanie and I will be LIVE tonight at 9:00 PM (EST) for prayer and intercession all week long during the time of fasting, prayer and consecration before the Lord. We'd love to have you join us as well.
Blessings,
Pastor Troy

No comments: